Support Administrator - Wellington
Calling all office ninjas. If you are interested in working in a rewarding role with a caring and supportive team, then this position could be for you!
The TalkLink Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that provides specialist services in Assistive Technology/Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) throughout New Zealand. TalkLink works with both adults and children who experience difficulty with spoken and/or written communication. We have three regional offices across the country, based in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
We have a part-time vacancy, comprising 12 hours per week across 3 days, for a Support Administrator in our Wellington office.
The role will involve:
- Providing office and administrative support to staff in the Wellington office
- Responding to and liaising with clients and external stakeholders via phone and email
- Supporting Lead Administrators based in the Auckland and Christchurch offices with national administrative tasks
- Supporting the wider team members (clinical, finance, technical support and senior leadership)
- Providing cover for regional administrative roles during times of leave
- Responsibility for managing regional fleet vehicles
- Ensuring health & safety processes are adhered to
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Level 3 qualifications in numeracy and literacy
- 2+ years in office administration or customer service experience
- Effective written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent time and workload management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to complete work accurately and effectively
- Ability to follow documented processes accurately
- Proactive and solutions focused communication and interactions with others
- Competency in use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Full, clean drivers license
The TalkLink Trust is committed to honouring the articles of Te Tiriti O Waitangi and experience in working with people from different cultures is desirable.
If you have the necessary skills and feel you have what it takes to step into and grow in this role, please apply. Applications are requested via SEEK and should include a letter of application, current copy of your curriculum vitae and the names of at least two referees. Applicants must currently be eligible for work in New Zealand.
Applications close Friday 26th August 2022 unless role filled prior.
For further information about the position or for a copy of the position description, please contact: